Alma House is a lovely Victorian building providing warm and comfortable accommodation within easy reach of the town centre with its cinema, many bars and restaurants.
- 2 minute walk to Waitrose
- 7 minute walk to the town centre
- 7 minute walk to the Vodafone shuttle bus stop
- 5 minute drive to the M4 motorway
- 20 minute walk to Vodafone headquarters (part of it is a beautiful riverside walk)
We have double rooms available to rent for short or long-term lets. Beautifully decorated, they each have:
- FREE BT Infinity wireless broadband
- Digital TV with built-in DVD player (you are welcome to view any of our massive selection of DVDs)
- A double pine bed
- Armchair, pine desk and chair
- Washbasin and shaver point
- Hot drink facilities and their own fridge
There is shared use of 3 toilets, power shower and separate bathroom with original cast-iron bath for relaxing after a hard day’s work. Bathrobes and towels are provided.
You can help yourself to a continental style breakfast of toast, cereals, fresh fruit and yoghurts, with tea, coffee and juice.
There is limited well-lit on-street parking nearby.
We would like to point out that Alma House is strictly non-smoking and for the ladies, we would be grateful if you could avoid wearing stilettos or sharp-heeled shoes inside as they cause serious damage to the stripped pine floors. Thank you.
For each of the double rooms:
- Single occupancy (1 night only) - £59 per night
- Single occupancy (2 or more nights) - £50 per night
- Double occupancy - £64 per night
£55 per night (2 or more nights)
Payments on arrival please, by cash or cheque with a banker's card only. No credit cards accepted. We reserve the right to asking for a booking deposit or full payment with your reservation. Please Note: for changes or cancellations to bookings we require a minimum of 24 hours notice, otherwise the full room rate will be charged.
If you would like to come and look around, please click here to contact us or call Dermot on 07785 708787.